JONNY BLU - AMAZON.COM

Monday, May 14, 2012

"The Blu Room" Web Series Premieres on May 22nd!


Hello to all Blu Room Members!


Finally, we are officially launching "The Blu Room" Web Series on May 22nd!  This is a special day because it marks the 101st Birthday of my Grandpa!


I will be posting the episodes directly on a page on The Blu Room Network (www.thebluroom.com).  The tab "THE BLU ROOM LIVE!" is the direct link and the URL is:  www.thebluroom.ning.com/show


I will be posting more announcements at The Blu Room and on Facebook and Twitter this week leading up to the premiere.  Please tell your friends and family and help me and Bob Malone get this great new venture off the ground!
Cheers and Thanks!
Jonny Blu

www.thebluroom.com
www.facebook.com/jonnyblu
www.twitter.com/jonnyblu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Jonny Blu Blog!

Please feel free to comment and forward the blog on to your friends!

You can also join me, Jonny Blu, at any of your favorite Social Networking sites! I'm at all of them!

Also, check out my Official Site: www.jonnyblumusic.com

Cheers!

Jonny